Today is Monday,
July 13th, 2020
UltraTails - Adventures in running, mostly from the trails -but- some from the roads
- Another flatlander recap this time of the 2006 Wasatch Front 100 -
One Hundred Miles of Heaven and Hell
- It's a high altitude recap of the 2006 Leadville Trail 100 -
The Race Across the Sky
recaps of the picturesque human & horse race from the muddy trails of Vermont.
- A flatlander's perspective of the hot & dusty trails of the 2006 Western States 100 mile endurance run.
- Recap of the
Greater Chicago Running Team
from the roads & trails of the 2006 Great Midwest Relay.
- Recap from the snowy & dusty trails of the 2005 Western States 100 mile endurance run.
- Recapping the Illinois ultra trail runs of McNaughton Park - 10 Mile, 30 Mile, 50 Mile, and 100 Mile.
- Spring version of the Chicago Lakefront 50K. Recap by Wisconsin runner, Mary Gorski.
- Chicago teams
to Oregon for the Hood to Coast relay. Recap by Captain, Adrian Campbell.
- Recapping the picturesque human & horse race of Vermont.
- Three intrepid
Riis Park Striders
road trip to neighboring Indiana for this mid-winter's run. Recap by Lew Bischoffer.
- Chicago teams head to Oregon for the Hood to Coast relay.
- Recap from the dusty trail of the 2003 Western States 100 mile endurance run.
- 22nd Ice Age Trail 50 mile race.
- Trail Mix 25 & 50 kilometer races in Minnesota.
- Not actually a race but a reunion of the championship winning cross country team.
Want to share with the class? If you have an
Adventure in Running
story that you think appropriate for this website, send it to me. I'll post your story along with your photos. Reach me through the
button or email